Let my wings spread and embrace you to the world of imagination...

J'adore

Sunday 14 December 2008 in 11:12
I wanna tell you 'bout some girls who has inspire me till now.
1. Britney Spears. 

Dia keren bangeeeet, dari kecil gue udah suka sama dia. Trus gue norak gitu pas ada yang jelek2in dia gue marah hahaha. Pas dia lagi ga di masa kejayaan juga gue tetep suka kok. I love how she got back her life, how she reach success once again.

2. Zooey Deschanel. 

She's lovely! Trus dia juga pernah main film sama Jesse Bradford. Suaranya keren, I love her! Especially in Failure to Launch. She's so cute!

3. Ashley Greene

She plays the role Alice Cullen in Twilight. She's so perfect as Alice. Has a tiny figure, and sweet. Her voice is cute though. I like her a lot!

4. Michellle Trachtenberg.

She plays Jenny in Euro Trip. She plays Casey in Ice Princess. She plays Melissa in Black Christmas. And here comes my favorite, she plays Georgina Sparks in Gossip Girl!

5. Anggun C. Sasmi. 

She is gorgeus! Her voice is stunning. Her style is amazing. Her presence is adorable. I love all of her albums. She is the role model for all Indonesian artist who wants to go international. And she proved it!

Well I adore Megan Fox, Hayley Williams, and Katherine Heigl as well. But I'm too lazy  to write right now. See ya soon!

0 Scribbles

Post a Comment

I am...

My photo
Umm... Nothing special, I just love this life

Scribble here!


ShoutMix chat widget

You're the...

So-Called-Family

Momma // Pakde // Kakak

Follow me!

My Story