Let my wings spread and embrace you to the world of imagination...

Booooooooooredom

Monday 8 December 2008 in 01:13
Hey pals, guess what, it's 1:24 am and I'm still awake! Unbelievable. Kiki had sleep since 4 hours ago, and since then I played my computer browsing everywhere, create many account on many website, just for describe my feeling. Boring. Aaaaargh I have so much problem rite now, my head's dizzy, an ache in my stomach. Great. Today is Idul Adha and if I'm not pray my mom'll spanks me. Oh the spank one is only a joke. 
I'M
JUST
BORING
Anyone please get me out this mood! Ouch crap... I forgot... Tomorrow I have my final exam! That's means..
I
HAVE
TO
STUDY
Crap crap crap I hate study!
Just continue our topic. I'm bored hahahaha freak lu ah!

0 Scribbles

Post a Comment

I am...

My photo
Umm... Nothing special, I just love this life

Scribble here!


ShoutMix chat widget

You're the...

So-Called-Family

Momma // Pakde // Kakak

Follow me!

My Story