Let my wings spread and embrace you to the world of imagination...

Random talks

Wednesday 13 May 2009 in 13:53
Heeeey, I just changed my blog template. I love it! It's black, but filled by some faded colors. Cool huh? Btw, I should get going to my driving course right now, but... I'm not in the mood totake a bath or everything. Haha maybe I'll prepare everything in about half hour.
Tomorrow, we're going to school. Again. Blrgh! Why are they only give us 3 days? I want more! And I have forgotten what tasks should I do for tomorrow.

Btw, remember the signature in my previous post? Well, because my blog background is black, it doesn't look good in it. Maybe I'll use it again if I change my background into white. But I don't know when, white is too catchy. And bright. I don't like it, like my previous template. And also it took much more energy. That's why Google has its black version. Blackle. And here are some tips from Blackle to save energy. And Alanda Kariza also said something like this on her site. So now, try to use it okay?

Well this holiday, I found out that we could download Japanese comic as well! Yay! Haha I've download some. Because this holiday would be boring without something to read. Oh and I've bought Sitta Karina's Titanium at Sunday, and I intend to finish it right away hahaha. And the story is good! Talking about comic reminds me of a quiz in facebook. The title is "Golongan manakah andadi Labschool angkatan BT". The creator was Edo. He always doing something like this in his free time hahaha Edoooo! And guess what, my result was something related to ekskul Bajep. Wtf? I'm not in Bahasa Jepang, Do, I'm in Bahasa Perancis (maybe its worse haha)!

Okay, I think I should prepare to my driving course. See you soon!

3 Scribbles

  1. Dear Mariposa

    we believe than "anak bajep" was purely wasn't my mistake.i believe you should try retake the quiz since a new result has been added and see which stereotypes you belong for.
    yes i did this in my free time.because i got really nothing to do. yeah i know it sucks but why bother.and we believe "anak france" wasn't added because its categorized as anak maho...because most french dude likes irmandy and kemal hindami.

    sincerely,Edo

  2. Alicia Says:

    haha edo sinting aja udah gue bilang, tapi banyak loh yang ikut quiznya

  3. barusan gw cek sih 111 orang.sayang ga semuanya angkatan bt.retake quiz gih

Post a Comment

I am...

My photo
Umm... Nothing special, I just love this life

Scribble here!


ShoutMix chat widget

You're the...

So-Called-Family

Momma // Pakde // Kakak

Follow me!

My Story