Let my wings spread and embrace you to the world of imagination...

Quickie!

Monday 4 May 2009 in 20:30
1. I haven't make CV and letter for English task, and it was supposed to sign on May 1st.
2. I'm so happy that today we were throwing eggs and smelly other things at Andini and she was gross!
3. He haven't contact me yet.
4. I tried to understand things but I couldn't.
5. Tomorrow, my deskmate will left me alone for Blast.
6. I haven't clean up my nail polish, just wish I won't meet Mrs. Susan.
7. Thank God, I'm not the one who haven't made those tasks. I have Mandy and Nissa hahaa.
8. I just found out that Twittering is fun!
9. So does Tumblr.

0 Scribbles

Post a Comment

I am...

My photo
Umm... Nothing special, I just love this life

Scribble here!


ShoutMix chat widget

You're the...

So-Called-Family

Momma // Pakde // Kakak

Follow me!

My Story