Let my wings spread and embrace you to the world of imagination...

11.36

Sunday 3 May 2009 in 23:14
I currently like:

Demetria Lovato (since she appeared in Camp Rock with Joe Jonas as her co-star),


Reblog or like something on this site,

Smoky, wheww!, and

Set my messenger status as busy, even appear off sometimes, and keep my yahoo offline.



And what I've just find out is:

This isn't too fun anymore,

Ellen Page who well-known as a pregnant tennage girl Juno was act as Kitty Pryde in X-Men 3, and


I'm not concerned about my health lately, hahahaha


PS: Sorry for bad English, sleep mode on already!

2 Scribbles

  1. Shabrina Says:

    aku juga suka demi lovatoooo!! she's cool banjetz

  2. Alicia Says:

    iya dong ya dong ya dong dia cool like me kan haha

Post a Comment

I am...

My photo
Umm... Nothing special, I just love this life

Scribble here!


ShoutMix chat widget

You're the...

So-Called-Family

Momma // Pakde // Kakak

Follow me!

My Story