Let my wings spread and embrace you to the world of imagination...

GoGirl

Saturday 16 May 2009 in 19:51
Hello again Bloggers! Today, while I'm browsing on the net, and logged on to my blog, I found this site.
Maybe you'll ask, what is it? It's a female urination device, which allow female like us to stand while we pee. Okay it's kinda weird I think, but the site said it could be really helpful while you're in the no-toilet-condition, such as camp, or if you stuck in a traffic jam. When I saw it, my first reaction was "He?" hahahaha because it's so funny that I would never think to make one.

But, my friends once said, "If a woman pee while standing, it's count as a sin", so I think I would never use that. Beside that, Indonesia has a tradition named WC Jongkok hahahaha (Shabrina said that). But what made me laugh was it's quote,
You won’t be like a man. You’ll just pee like one.
Doesn't mean to be harsh, though.

So? What do you think?

2 Scribbles

  1. Shabrina Says:

    hidup wc jongkok!
    buang air kecil 1000
    buang air besar 2000
    mandi 5000

  2. Alicia Says:

    hidup WC jongkok! mau bayar juga tetep aja kaga bersih2 yak hahaha

Post a Comment

I am...

My photo
Umm... Nothing special, I just love this life

Scribble here!


ShoutMix chat widget

You're the...

So-Called-Family

Momma // Pakde // Kakak

Follow me!

My Story