Let my wings spread and embrace you to the world of imagination...

Miranti tagged moi

Saturday 16 May 2009 in 16:50

Jibe tagged me this 18-questions-thing. I did my best hehe. So, let start!

1.What is your current obsession?
Being smart, and lose weight

2. What are you listening to?
On-The-Go 3 in my iPod

3. What is your favorite food?
I have a lot of favourite foods, it based on my appetite

4. What is your favorite smell?ter this?
Not most of Natural Wonders, Vic's Secret, or sumthin like that, makes me sick, and definitely his

5. What are you wearing today?
My sleep costume

6. Why is today special?
Because i have aches all over my body and it's not special btw

7.What would you like to learn to do?
Still, driving, and control my emotions

8. What's the last thing you bought?
Hmmm, canned tuna? Favorite instant food

9. What is your most challenging goal right now?

Being able to pass this hard life normally, getting along with my extra curricular, and passed my final exam

10. What's your must have piece for this Winter?
If, by chance I can go to a country which has winter, maybe wool ear-plug, knit beanie, good looking boots, and lots of sweaters

11. What would you like to have in hands right now?
Maybe my future? It's fun to know you have a promising future

12. What would you like to get rid of?
Bad habits of course

13. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
World Tour woohoo!

14. What are your plans for the future?
Good career, happy marriage, innocent children, make my parents proud and happy

15. Who do you want to meet right now?
Friends, and him

16. Describe your personal style?
As long as I feel comfortable, that's my style

17. What are you going to do after this?
Take a bath, or continue my bedrest (baca: leha-leha)

18. So, who will the next tag goes?
Karisa, Mucil, Uci, and Asyong (if he doesn't too lazy to update his blog)

Enjoy, mi amigo!

0 Scribbles

Post a Comment

I am...

My photo
Umm... Nothing special, I just love this life

Scribble here!


ShoutMix chat widget

You're the...

So-Called-Family

Momma // Pakde // Kakak

Follow me!

My Story