Let my wings spread and embrace you to the world of imagination...

Once upon a night, I...

Sunday 12 April 2009 in 23:51
Can't sleep. The reason is I drank a cuppa coffee.
Can't sleep. I'm going to watch Charlie and the Choco factory, hell yeah its over.
Can't sleep. Instead of doing nothing, I took my color pencils and my sketchbook.
Can't sleep. Cause my sketchbook is gone.
Can't sleep. When I'm going to sleep, I found my sketchbook.
Can't sleep. I wanna draw dragon.
Can't sleep. I decided to draw a fierce dragon.
Can't sleep. Instead of fierce dragon, I draw cute dragon.
Can't sleep. I can't draw dragon.
Can't sleep. I erase my dragon and draw a fairy.
Can't sleep. My fairy looks like a slut.
Can't sleep. Fixing my fairy.
Can't sleep. Start to coloring my fairy.
Can't sleep. Some of my color pencils are gone, can't color my fairy perfectly.
Can't sleep. I turn the page.
Can't sleep. I browse the net to find a perfect dragon.
Can't sleep. Busy on my dragon.
Can't sleep. Still busy on my dragon.
Can't sleep. Start to coloring my dragon.
Can't sleep. Remember that some of my pencils are gone.
Can't sleep. I clean up my bed for my sleep.
Can't sleep. I'm on mobile blogging.

0 Scribbles

Post a Comment

I am...

My photo
Umm... Nothing special, I just love this life

Scribble here!


ShoutMix chat widget

You're the...

So-Called-Family

Momma // Pakde // Kakak

Follow me!

My Story