Let my wings spread and embrace you to the world of imagination...

Blur

Saturday 13 December 2008 in 16:46
What's your name, man? 
Can you calmly hand me all my things? 
I think I need an aspirin 
Better yet, I need to get up outta here 
I gotta get my head right 
Where the hell am I? 
Who are you? 
What'd we do 
Last night? 

Britney Spears - Blur

Song that I currently listening. All of Brit's songs in her new album Circus. Her album is so similar with Paris' album. But blur, blur, blur, I don't know why it is so similar with my feelings and my moods. Mood about my final exam, about my circumstances, and feelings about him. I've been missing him these days, but I don't know what've made me missing him so much.

0 Scribbles

Post a Comment

I am...

My photo
Umm... Nothing special, I just love this life

Scribble here!


ShoutMix chat widget

You're the...

So-Called-Family

Momma // Pakde // Kakak

Follow me!

My Story