Let my wings spread and embrace you to the world of imagination...

Hail to the Low

Monday 2 November 2009 in 19:08
hello again blogger! long long long long long time no post!
i love dragon, i love zebras, i love peacock, and i love demi lovato.
i love art.
and i hate birds.
and i wanna be a nice friend.
or bestfriend.
or whatever you call it.
whatever my friends need, i'll be.
if you need someone to listen to you, i'm your girl.
if you need someone to encourage you, i'm your girl.
if you need advices, i will give you some.
if you need me to pretend like i know nothing, i'm still your girl.
if you don't need me, i, as much as i can, will stay away.
but please, just talk.
i'm no freak psychic who'd know everything.
i'm no good at reading people's mind.
so talk.
that would help both of us.
i will be a nice friend if they treat me nice too.
don't bother my feeling, i won't do you any harm.
seeing my friends happy would also make me happy.
seeing my friends troublin' would make me troublin' too.
i won't butt in to your personal life.
just realise what you'd done wrong, and try to change.
try to forgive.

good luck to survive in a world of lies, fakes, and dramas.
i'm so sick of those.

0 Scribbles

Post a Comment

I am...

My photo
Umm... Nothing special, I just love this life

Scribble here!


ShoutMix chat widget

You're the...

So-Called-Family

Momma // Pakde // Kakak

Follow me!

My Story