Let my wings spread and embrace you to the world of imagination...

Arti Tagged Me

Thursday 22 January 2009 in 18:30


The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in thefirst page of results, and post it as your answer.” After that tag 10 People.

The Age of My Next Birthday

17th Birthday

A Place I'd Like to Travel to


Maldives

Favourite Place


A Cafe

Favourite Food

Mie Ayam


Favourite Things

My iTouch

Favourite Color

Purple

A City Where I Was Born

Surakarta

A City Which I Have Ever Lived In

Jakarta, Indonesia
or

Kaohsiung, Taiwan

A Nickname I Have

Alice

College Major

Pyschology

A Bad Habit

Bad Mood so sudden

A Hobby

Reading

Tag: Mom, Kiki, Bebek, Mucil, Shab, Virli, Muli, Sasa

2 Scribbles

  1. mucilala Says:

    kenapa nama gw selalu aja letaknya disitu --''

  2. Alicia Says:

    disitu dimana cil?

Post a Comment

I am...

My photo
Umm... Nothing special, I just love this life

Scribble here!


ShoutMix chat widget

You're the...

So-Called-Family

Momma // Pakde // Kakak

Follow me!

My Story