Let my wings spread and embrace you to the world of imagination...

Well bubye for 9 days!

Monday 22 December 2008 in 19:04
I'm leaving tomorrow! I won't have a chance to write because I have to check in at least on 7, so I'm leaving at 5. Crazy huh? I'm leaving for school at 5.30 and now the governments has decided a new oh-so-boring rule. Class starts at 6.30. Shoot me. Yeah yeah I just wanna tell you that I'm going to Taiwan with some friends for my school annual student exchange. Trus gue udh chat gitu sm temen2 dari sana. Banyak. Eh eh, gue norak kayaknya, pas chat sm si temen dr Taiwan, gue nampak too ecstatic, trus dia blg "haha you are cute" gue rasa kalo dia ketemu gue dia bakal narik omongan deh hahahahah. Yaah goodbye for now deh. Lagi ga mood nulis. Bye, see ya soon!

0 Scribbles

Post a Comment

I am...

My photo
Umm... Nothing special, I just love this life

Scribble here!


ShoutMix chat widget

You're the...

So-Called-Family

Momma // Pakde // Kakak

Follow me!

My Story